2017 LAKE TAHOE WINTER SOCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty Hosts 2nd Annual Winter Social at Northstar’s Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty recently hosted their second annual Lake Tahoe Winter Social and Celebrity ProAm ski race at Northstar California. The event brought together Sotheby’s International Realty agents from across the country for networking, panel discussions and fun on the slopes with World Cup and Olympic Legends Tamara McKinney, Kristen Clark Rickenbach and speed skier Jeff Hamilton.
Agents gathered for a sold-out conference at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe where Fran Santangelo, Sotheby’s International Realty’s VP of Global Operations unveiled some of the brand’s exclusive 2017 marketing partnerships with media giants including New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Robb Report, Mansion Global, Apple News and Apple TV.
“These relationships are unique to Sotheby’s International Realty and we’re proud that we can share measurable results from this high traffic exposure directly with our sellers,” says Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty’s President, Peter Strand. Highlights of the day included panel discussions with some of the top producing realtors in the West including:
- Mary Leader | Summit Sotheby’s International Realty| Park City
- Lauren Holloway | Bay Sotheby’s International Realty | San Francisco
- Corey Lamothe | LIV Sotheby’s International Realty| Vail
- Mark Haldeman | Aspen Snowmass Sotheby’s International Realty
- Brian Hopper | Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty | Seattle
- Katie Williams | LIV Sotheby’s International Realty | Denver
- Stephanie Lamarre Decker Bullock Sotheby’s International Realty | San Francisco
- Doug Buenz | Venture Sotheby’s International Realty | Silicon Valley
- Brian Ayer | Dreyfus Sotheby’s International Realty | Palo Alto
- Chris Iverson | Dreyfus Sotheby’s International Realty | Palo Alto
- John Shroyer Today Sotheby’s International Realty | Napa Valley
- Maria Vitale LIV Sotheby’s International Realty | Denver
On day two, the scheduled Pro Am ski race was snowed out, however, that didn’t stop this group from hitting the slopes of Northstar California to enjoy some powder turns during one of Tahoe’s most epic winters on record. Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty agents including Tamara McKinney and Broker Jeff Hamilton served as mountain guides for guests visiting from the San Francisco Bay Area, Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Sun Valley, Banff, Vail, Aspen, San Diego, and as far away as Belize .
Lunch was hosted by the team at Mountainside where agents were treated to an exclusive tour of Northstar’s newest ski-in/ski-out homes located directly under the Northstar Highlands Gondola. Gourmet bbq lunch was catered by Dave Starkey, chef and owner of Starkey’s.
Throughout the three-day event, Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty hosted private tours of some the area’s most significant lakefront and slopeside homes, offering agents from Lake Tahoe’s top feeder markets an insider’s look at the Lake Tahoe lifestyle and exclusive luxury real estate.
“Sotheby’s International Realty’s worldwide network and strong connection to Bay Area feeder markets is what truly sets us apart in the Lake Tahoe luxury real estate market,” said Peter Strand. “This event is an example of our proactive approach to connecting dedicated agents and their qualified buyers with our sophisticated sellers. Our clients both expect and deserve this level of commitment.
Nine Lake Tahoe Real Estate Office Locations:
Incline Village | Northstar Village | South Lake Tahoe | Squaw Valley | Tahoe City Gallery | Tahoe Donner | Downtown Truckee | Tahoe City Lakeside | Stateline/Village at Heavenly